26 Jan Have a Double Chin? ‘Erase’ It!
The infamous “double chin” is a common condition that can affect both men and women of any age. Also known as submental fullness or fat, for some people, a double chin develops throughout the years, while others have had it their whole life. The undesirable double chin can hurt a person’s view of self and negatively affect their self-esteem by disrupting their face’s harmony and symmetry. Luckily, Kybella can help! For those who suffer from a double chin, there is a shot available called Kybella that can help you get rid of excess chin fat without surgery. Thankfully, this fantastic double-chin fat eraser is now conveniently available in a syringe.
If you are interested in Kybella, learn more about this fantastic treatment option by reviewing these helpful facts about Kybella.
• Submental fullness is the scientific name for “double chin.”
• An FDA approved non-surgical option for rejuvenation of the face that takes less time. As the recovery time for Kybella is much less than surgical options.
• Having liposuction surgery was the only option before Kybella, and it was expensive, left scars, and required a few days to recover.
• The best candidates for Kybella are people that have isolated fat pockets underneath the chin. Kybella is not recommended for those who have excessive sagging or loose skin.
• Kybella contains deoxycholic acid, a naturally occurring molecule found in the body. Deoxycholic acid helps aid the breakdown of fat cells.
• Each Kybella treatment only takes 15 minutes, and many patients see results after two or four Kybella treatment sessions.
• Recovery time is minimal. Ailments such as bruising, numbness, pain, and swelling are resolved within a week.
• Once your desired outcome is achieved, there is no more need for Kybella re-treatments. Due to the destruction of fat cells, the effect of Kybella is permanent.