31 Jul Most Popular Facial Plastic Surgeries
There are many plastic surgery options out there, but which do people choose the most often? and why? Here are the most popular facial plastic surgeries and their benefits.
Rhinoplasty is favorable to people for many reasons, be it cosmetic or medical. Regardless, it is a procedure that can drastically improve your life, which is why it is considered of the most popular facial plastic surgeries. A skilled surgeon is able to reshape and repair your nose any way you need.
Benefits of rhinoplasty include:
- Improving a previous rhinoplasty
- Minimizing a bulbous tip
- Correcting your nose after you have suffered an injury
- Increasing or decreasing the size of your nose
- Increasing or decreasing the size of your nostrils
- Correcting a congenital defect to improve breathing
- Correcting a humped nasal bridge
- Adjusting disproportionate nose size
- Improving impaired nasal function such as chronic congestion or difficulty breathing
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery, is another popular facial plastic surgery. During this operation, any excess skin, muscle, and fat in both the upper or lower eyelids are removed. It is one of the most common cosmetic surgeries people choose to have because it is a less dramatic procedure than other options out there. While it reshapes your eyelids, blepharoplasty does not remove fine wrinkle lines.
Benefits of blepharoplasty include:
- Removing bagginess
- Making you look younger
- Creating a subtle result that will leave you look refreshed
Facelifts are also one of the most popular facial plastic surgeries. As you get older, the skin of your face begins to sag and fold. This procedure is able to reverse some of these signs of aging by stretching the skin up toward the scalp, which tightens and smooths the skin’s appearance. Facelift surgery can dramatically improve your appearance, providing results that continue to age with you naturally. Once healed, aftercare for facelifts is not intensive; it simply requires healthy lifestyle and skincare routine.
Benefits of facelifts include:
- Yielding long-lasting results
- Improving hollow areas, sagging skin, jowls, wrinkles, folds, furrows
- Softening deep creases
- Tightening underlying tissues of the neck and face
- Removing excess skin
- Restoring the natural facial angles
- Providing a more youthful, rested appearance